Trainings, seminars, workshops, instructions - We often use these terms correctly, but every now and then we tend to misuse them. There are clear-cut differences between these training measures, however, they do have a common goal:
To develop and promote people!
Of course, you as a businessman pursue other aims, above all far more detailed targets that must be shared and respected by your trainer as well as your employees. First you have to make sure that both trainer and employees get to know and understand their goals. Be sure it is the very training goals you personally have set for your employees.
Diavendo will always do its utmost to agree with you on a set of concrete objectives to make the training efficient. The things your employees should improve after a seminar will be worked out very carefully.
- Boosting the Sales of higher Quality Goods
- Increasing Sales
- Finding the best way to deal with Clients to improve Client Loyalty
- Shaping the Behaviour of certain Employees successfully
- Avoiding the most common Complaints
- Reducing Costs in certain areas of your Company
- Improving Employee Satisfaction by Managerial Efficiency and Guidance
In our all-around preliminary talk on the training unit we will discuss and define targets that go way beyond the aforementioned items.
Individual professional weaknesses?
- Do you have employees, even executives, in which you have discovered certain weaknesses?
- Seller, which, although please, however, are not as successful in the actual sales.
- Sellers who successfully apply many sales techniques but not "seal the deal" at the crucial moment
Deficits in human resources management and leadership?
- Have you in your leadership team technically very good department manager which have however deficits in people management and leadership?
- And, although they have already visited various leadership training and have received the necessary tools at hand.
- Yet you see any noticeable changes in their leadership behavior.
- Would you still keep these employees in your ranks, but you need them to change in certain areas?
- What do you think of a targeted coaching of these employees. Quite deliberately, no seminar or training, but a very specific relevant to the situation and the particular people coordinated development measure – a so called coaching. Read more on the procedure for coaching – the method!
Coaching is very efficient
- Aligned to the specific person
- Exactly with their strengths and weakness
Coaching sessions are very personal
- Can go about the business environment
- private situations
- private problems
Coaching sessions are highly motivating
- For the employee
- "They take care of me"
- "I get "real" solutions“
- For the supervisor
- Finally, targets and further developments are achieved
- Relief for the manager